2020 Membership Details
- Opening Details: Tallyho will open on June 30, 2020. We will start with reservation-based lap swim and then, assuming all goes well with lap-only swim, we will move to reservation-based recreation swim on July 5th.
- Dues: We requested a mandatory special $200 fee from all bonded members prior to June 1. An additional pro-rated flat fee of $350 based on our delayed opening will apply to all members who wish to use the pool. The fee for associate members to use the pool is $725. You must log on to your account to pay this fee. Only then will you have access to make a reservation to come to the pool.
- Reservations: For summer 2020, you MUST have a reservation to come to the pool. There will be no exceptions.
- Tallyho Covid-19 Operating Guidelines: Please read these carefully. You will be expected to sign a release of liability waiver and comply with all guidelines. To understand how we developed our capacity numbers and these guidelines, we ask that all members familiarize themselves with current federal and state agency guidelines around pools:
- New Members: We are currently accepting new members. Contact us (email@example.com) and we will work with prospective members on an individual basis.
- Important Membership Documents for this season: