We finally have everything set up online. You can now pay your dues and make a reservation online. Below we provide instructions on how to both pay dues and make a reservation. Remember, you must pay your new dues before you will have access to make a reservation.
- Log into your account (remember if you can’t get in, try resetting your password)
- They system knows if you already paid your $200 special operations fee or not and you will be billed based on that. For example, if you are a full, bonded member who paid your $200, your balance is $350 for the season.
- Associate members and Empty Nesters have their own set rates
- If you didn’t pay your $200 as a bonded member, then your bill will be $550
- Online transaction includes 3% fee and is standard operating procedure.
- Once you have paid dues you can make a reservation.
How to Make a Reservation:
- See embedded PDF for a 101 on how to make a reservation
- Go to tallyhoclub.org, click on membership, manage your account, reservations
- NOTE: Chrome and Firefox work better than Internet Explorer or Edge. We recommend these browsers.
- July 30-July 4 is LAP SWIM ONLY (6 lanes, 1 swimmer per lane, 45 minute sessions)
- July 5 will open RECREATION SWIM (5 90 minute sessions capped at 50 people), with 2 lap lanes at all times. You must indicate your preference (rec or lap in signing up)
- Reservations open 3 days in advance (e.g. July 5 Recreation Swim will open Friday)
- Until we figure out usage patterns, please only sign up for two slots per week to start
- Only one person may accompany a lap swimmer (presumably an adult for a child or a driver for someone elderly). If you’re booking lap swimming for a child, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- For now, you can book lanes for all swimmers per the account once every three days, please only list/designate the swimmer on the reservation who plans to swim for lap time.
- Senior Only (60+) Swim this week is Thursday evening from 7:30-8:15
- There is a 15 minute grace period on lap swim. Please come on time so everyone can get their time.
- You MUST bring or sign a waiver to enter the pool. A copy of the waiver can be found here, hard copies will be available at the pool.
- You MUST wear your mask in and out of the pool. Once you get to your area and for swimming, you can remove it, while following social distancing rules.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules and procedures (the complete list can be found here).
We can’t wait to see you – at a safe distance, of course!
The Tallyho Board